Happy Halloween! Before you head out to your spooky soirées and begin trick-or-treating with your kids, read this week’s From Our Friends. From Our Friends is OA's weekly roundup of our favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week’s post features an article filled with cute animals, an article about pet lovers, a post about how great walnuts are, a handful of tasty pumpkin recipes, and a tutorial on how to make a no-sew hood. Also: a home décor article and a piece about warm woolens.
1. Let’s start off this list with a smile. HooplaHa has a post that features 15 cute animals amongst fall scenery.
2. There’s very good chance that if you own pets, you love animals. Via Ecorazzi.
3. Fit Bottomed Eats has the scoop on why walnuts are healthy.
4. If you’re still searching for a few treats to make for your Halloween party, Well+Good has some tasty pumpkin recipes to feed your hungry guests.
5. If you’ve got a kid in your home who procrastinated about her costume, worry not. You can help her make this no-sew hood in minutes. Via Crafting a Green World.
6. EcoSalon has the scoop on one on-trend fashion accessory for the upcoming winter season: woolens.
7. If you’re looking to spruce up your home before the holidays, take a look at Free People’s home décor inspiration post. The focus of this post: a vintage display shelf.
Related on Organic Authority
" target="_blank">Image: Ruth Hartnup