It’s the last weekend before fall. Can you believe it? I can’t, but I’m so happy. In fact, I’ve already decked out my apartment in fall decorations. You are all normal people, so you are probably waiting for the official start of fall to decorate. Before you get out all those dusty boxes this weekend, make sure to read this week’s From Our Friends, our weekly column where we roundup some of OA’s favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week’s post contains a link to an unique jam recipe, a post about DIY puffy paint, some simple ways to prevent cancer, and a funny post about phone upgrades. Also: A nice profile about two aquaponic farmers, and a helpful reminder about the ingredients we should avoid in supplements.
1. Just in time for Halloween crafts! A post about DIY puffy paint from Crafting a Green World.
2. HooplaHa breaks down the new iPhone release with a bit of hilarity.
3. Add a new jam to your breakfast lineup by making this jam recipe from Glow Kitchen.
4. You can prevent cancer in two simple steps: Eat well, move, then repeat. Via The Atlantic.
From the Organic Authority Files
5. Ever wanted to learn about aquaponics? Read this profile from Mother Earth News!
6. The Chalkboard gives a great rundown of the ingredients you should avoid that are in some daily supplements.
Related on Organic Authority