September is nearly over and so is this work week. Take a load off by reading this week's From Our Friends, our weekly column where we roundup some of OA’s favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week's post has a link about how to make a cute DIY craft for your kid, an article about a celebrity's green plea, a fun banned book list, a pink hummus recipe, and an article about an awesome new clothing line for people with Down Syndrome.
Also: Why we all should try and start a "Slow Time Movement" and a fun post about tasty fall foods.
1. Does your kid have a loose tooth? Better hurry up and do this DIY craft tutorial on how to make a tooth fairy tin. Via Crafting a Green World.
2. This woman started a clothing line for people with Down Syndrome. Via HooplaHa.
3. Who knew Mark Ruffalo could get anymore awesome? He's pushing for businesses to go 100 percent renewable. Post on Ecorazzi.
4. Want to do something really subversive? Read a banned book. Selections via Feministe.
From the Organic Authority Files
5. Embrace beets, a colorful fall food, by making this pink hummus. From Glow Kitchen.
6. We really don't need another reminder, but we should all slow the heck down. More about the "Slow Time Movement" at Mother Earth News.
7. Change up your menu and start eating the following five fall foods right now. Via Free People.
Related on Organic Authority