Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
From the Organic Authority Files
- @Lovelystuff2Me: Good to know! "10 Dishwashing Products to Avoid Altogether: http://bit.ly/17EVHv1 " via @OrganicAuthorit
- @SeberHealthy: @OrganicAuthorit Love unique recipes and this is a great idea! RE: Switch Up an Italian Favorite: Asparagus Parmesan Recipe
- @ssshforwomen: You have to see this...10 Naughtiest Vegetables on Earth:goo.gl/Otiw via @OrganicAuthorit
- @thebeckysmith: @OrganicAuthorit Lovely! Took this today in #barcelonafor the festival of #stjordi - beautiful roses! Happy days! pic.twitter.com/MQm0vZ3KdS
- @CapricornDist: I really like this idea! You've Heard of CSAs, but How About CSRs?: http://bit.ly/11yiFSC via @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Maria Wagner I just wanted to Thank you for your post on Natural remedies for children's earaches!! My 3 year old woke up screaming last night complaining of an earache. I used Tea tree oil and olive oil; it worked like a charm!! She was able to go back to sleep and woke up this morning saying her ear feels all better. Thank you so much!!!
- Tanya Parents She is informed and standing up for a worthy cause. What's not to love? Country Music Star Carrie Underwood Stands Up for Undercover Farm Investigators
- Ellen Musgrave Berg What a neat idea! RE: Don't Toss that Pan! How to Upcycle Cookware and Dishes
Chia Lovers This is great news! Go Organic! RE: Food Leaders and Innovators Win Big at 2013 Growing Green Awards
- Tastefully Simple Senior Consultant - Heidi Gunn This looks amazing!!!! RE: Slow Cooker Sweet Vidalia Onion Jam Recipe