The thing we love most about our community is your ability to speak your mind. When we post an article, we know without a doubt that you will resonate with it and share with us and your peers how it has affected or related to your life. It's supremely wonderful to read all of your comments every day telling us how much you enjoy the site and the social networks. Thank you for helping us grow; we could not have done it without you!
Also, check out our OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats! Check out her new blog for us here, as well!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @thedirtmama: @OrganicAuthorit I think it's not nice to eff with Mother Nature. Purdue can feed it to their kids for the next 15 years, then decide.
From the Organic Authority Files
- @mommacuisine: @OrganicAuthorit It's like the Salmon at #costco labeled "dyed for color" Eaww, disturbing and WRONG!!
- @abboggs: i love this! exactly how i want to eat & live...'French Paradox' Tips for UnFrench People: http://t.co/OJ9c6eU via @organicauthorit
- @onehealthychoco: @OrganicAuthorit Things havn't changed in over 20years:( I had to go to Laleche L. for breast feeding help, they were great and I grateful
- @aandoni5: @OrganicAuthorit I'd like to see this film. Wonder how Monsanto will respond to this MT "Take Your Seeds and Get Out!" http://t.co/uaaOm97
- @averagefoodie: @OrganicAuthorit Great article. I like your evolving pov on being a vegan. Good luck to you! http://t.co/bN4Ss9Z
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Nancy Coscione We have a great salt, chocolate and wine shop here in Portland, OR called The Meadow. I really enjoy their smoked salts (maple smoked and red alder smoked in particular)... and Himalayan pink is a staple in my kitchen.
- Tricia Hagedorn Lucas I just made your easy, no-bake, vegan coconut almond chocolate chip cookies and they were really, really good :) Thanks.
- Danielle Stewart We are living an organic lifestyle and love your site! I have a funny blog about raising kids and will be giving you a shout out! Keep up the hard work; you are making a difference!
- Debra Bein Just wanted to tell you that I love organic authority. first saw you on JLTV and l look at your page everyday for great tips/information. Thanks :-)
- Brian Friesen I just want to say that, your posts and the articles you present are some of the best I see. Helpful, insightful, eye opening and and educational. If I haven't said it already, thank you.