Another week, another chance to thank you all so very much for making our jobs so enjoyable! We are very close to hitting 15,000 strong on Facebook! Some of you may remember that not too long ago, around this time last year, we were at 3,000. We have increased 5x! Thanks for all the love you show to us and to eachother, you are truly doing something wonderful.
Also, check out our OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats! Check out her new blog for us here, as well!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @jackiescotland: @OrganicAuthorit Lemonade recipe sounds fab .... must try that!! Thanks :O))
- @toileffect: @OrganicAuthorit gmo plants are bad enough, now gmo fish jeese louise!
- @vanithasiv: Would u eat Hershey's if you knew it employed child labor & paid unfair wages? http://t.co/uLmKpr6 @OrganicAuthorit @FairTradeUSA #fairtrade
- @atsgf: Ever use you your tea bags? Who wouldna thought they could be so helpful? http://t.co/uUGp9Em via @organicauthorit
- @erinweston: If Wes Anderson Was A Gardener: 7 Strange Fruits and Vegetables: http://t.co/Vi6n0lQ via @organicauthorit
- @dr_steveng: A fav can be deceptively unhealthy: RT @paul_steele: What Lurks in Your Microwave Popcorn? http://t.co/GulgNZv via @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Ned Hamson There oughta be a law against putting up photos and descriptions of such great looking and healthy food - you trying to put ding-dongs outta business - grin. Lose the ham and just use a spicy dried mango slice - yum
- OraWellness These healthy oils (fats) are so good for so many natural beauty treatments and health remedies. Try oil pulling with coconut oil, or rubbing it into your skin after bathing.
- Nettie Nettie Bobettie Shark meat is nasty anyway. Did you know they pee through their skin??...which would explain why some shark a friend caught in Mexico smelled like ammonia when being prepared... it had a urinary tract infection! No lie, look it up! SO GROSS!!
- Laurie Eichinger Loofahs love lots of sunshine... they are quite viney so provide them with something they can cling to... a fence, a trellis, etc., fertilizer 10-10-10 works for mine, good luck, keep trying, they are worth it!
- Charlene Shaffer I just made a avocado cheesecake with Walnut crust! YUM~~~