We had another huge week, OA readers! We moved past the 22,000 LIKE mark on Facebook! We are so grateful to have such active, intelligent fans. You show us what it truly means to have heart. We have so much more in store for you for 2012 because you DESERVE IT! Have a great weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @OrleansExpo: Great list! RT @EatWholeBeVital: The 8 Most Nutrient Dense Foods on Earth j.mp/yJmZdh @OrganicAuthorit
- @maryshouvlin: On the weekend's to-do list RT @OrganicAuthorit How to Homebrew Your Own Probiotic Ginger Beer bit.ly/zGrSte
- @KidsTable: At top of my kitchen to-dos r homemade bread & hemp milk RT @OrganicAuthorit: 6 Common Packaged Foods u Can Make urselfsu.pr/1Wc9da
- @philgephart: @OrganicAuthorit Keep the great posts coming. Getting the world healthy is a team effort! #health #fitness
- @ashleya422: considering everything has parabens #scary @OrganicAuthorit: Breast Cancer Study Finds Parabens in Virtually All Tumors t.co
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Sandra Beal We love you too! Thanks for keeping us informed.
- Delia Villanueva I use these ingredients in my smoothies every day and it's delicious.
Laureen Tarantino there are soo many natural products we can use!! Coconut oil can be used for so many different things. :)
- Linda Rinaldo I love my Wii Fit! In addition to the exercises I use it to track my weight!
- Bonny Jagt Harris Shared this on my own wall, which is something I have NEVER done before. So wish more people would read and learn from these kinds of things. i'm so tired of getting weird looks from family and friends who think I'm off my rocker and that things like the FDA are "working hard to keep us safe." Give me a friggin' break, it's all about the money for those at the federal level. Nothing more. No integrity. How many of THEIR pantries and fridges are filled with these products? Not many, I bet!