Happy Friday, everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
alexis murray @AlexisOrganic: @organicauthorit those youug adults are sooner than later going to be adults and now they have to make better food decisions in their life [5 Ideas for Healthy & Fun #Luncheshttp://bit.ly/MgUMx6]
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Heather Fischer Have you ever looked at the expiration dates??? Crazy! I can't believe people purchase this crap! [What's Really in Velveeta? http://bit.ly/LeXzGb]
- Astrid Muse surely, we are the most powerful people in food.. we each make our choices.. i grow my food... or buy an organic food box.. and organic dry good from a wholesaler, and that is it.. [Are These The 50 Most Powerful People In Food? http://bit.ly/1bvSxMk]
- Robin Kelman I love my farmer more every year! [FDA to Keep 30 'High Risk' Antibiotics in Livestock Feed http://bit.ly/1dOy59r]
- Erica Weinschenk I'm sprouting organic purple Peruvian potatoes right now...they're doing great!! [Pesticides & Potatoes: 3nd Grader's Science Project Convinces Us to Choose Organic http://bit.ly/1mYE9BC ]
- Lissa Sousa I think the most amazing part of the bill is the fact that it includes regulation for all eggs coming into the State - not simply ones produced in the state. ['Vegan Lobby' & Chickens Celebrate Victory for Battery Cage Sizes http://bit.ly/1jOyHnG ]