It is getting crazy around here: With your help, we went straight past 27,000 likes on Facebook this week, and we're coming up on 21,000 Twitter followers! Thank you for all your shares, comments and questions; they are absolutely what keeps us ticking! The next step is to take that same initiative and help our friend, the Defiant Dude (Eat More Kale guy), reach his kickstarter goal to help defeat Chick-Fil-A in their ridiculous lawsuit against him. He's only got about a day left, so hurry! Even $1 is huge!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @ElissaM: Coconut Oil as a face cream! Cheap and all natural. I'm trying this!: organicauthority.com/sanctuary/4-gr… via @OrganicAuthorit
From the Organic Authority Files
- @wfbip: @OrganicAuthorit interesting, I have always been allergic to milk... food for thought
- @challengesmet: @OrganicAuthorit Good formula. Use Sesame Oil. It inhibits bacterial growth (gram - &+) for 24 hrs. Honest! Nothing else comes close.
- @PimsleurTweets: @OrganicAuthorit @blisstreedotcom It can be a good substitute in certain situations. As the saying goes: "everything in moderation."
- @robinthomas1: @wendybattles @OrganicAuthorit you are both favs for great health info :-)
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Jozette Lynn Lopez Tara Stiles rocks, and I just found out that she is friends with Kris Carr:-) All three of you are my favorite women health gurus! You all rock.
Lori Slonski As well you should. The information you share is phenomenal!! Thank you!
Gail England i didn't know why I could finally stop taking my anti-H, and then figure it out it was the local honey that I had been eating daily for 3 months. I'm a believer!
foundhealth.com Just in time for some spring planting! Happy first day of spring!
Julie Patrick Clark The closest Trader Joe's for us is an hour and 15 minutes... we have 1 chain supermarket and one smaller grocery store. Good thing we garden because the produce in those stores is terrible. I even hate feeding it to my compost piles. :)