Well, you did it again: After sharing, commenting, liking, retweeting, etc. every day, we hit the 26,000 likes mark on Facebook! Thank you so much for your support, we love each and every one of you. Let's keep this going... who knows how big our little organic community can get!!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @redcurlgurl: @OrganicAuthorit A teaspoon of local honey by itself, in tea or yogurt has kept me from having to take allergy medicine.
- @danamagliola: @OrganicAuthorit It's the same situation with Komen and ANYTHING with the words race, for and cure. #corporatebullying
- LynnHasselbrgr: ewwww! that is preposterous! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Jack in the Box’s New Health Bomb: The Bacon Milkshake su.pr/1hB8YN
- @SamyaRafferty: @OrganicAuthorit honestly, the more I hear and read about Monsanto, I'm convinced he is the Anti-Christ! Pure Evil!
- @LaurelMoll: Love these choices! --> “@OrganicAuthorit: Man Up! The 6 Best Superfoods for Guys su.pr/5s4OS6”
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Denise Cruz-Castino I never let my son eat school food. It's all yuck!
Kareh Mars You did earn all of those likes! I enjoy all of your articles and am learning something every time I read them. You are making the world a better place - 1 like at a time!
Darcy Ludeman Congrats! Just when you think no one is listening or caring enough to go all natural & organic.
Harry Tapper These are all good for your health, both men and women ... I try to use most of them ... Thank You for the info ... Very helpful ...
Keri Marion the bugs and bits of hair really don't bother me much, but the feces... well, that would be a "no thanks"