At Organic Authority we deeply care about the feelings and opinions of our readers. We read every comment and tweet each day to make sure we incorporate feedback into our future articles and endeavors. We appreciate and love all of the growing support we've received since we started this site, so thank you all very very much. You can always count on us to strive to be our best, and provide you with the best content we can. Have a great weekend!
Also, check out our OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats! Check out her new blog for us here, as well!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @organicguru: @OrganicAuthorit makes perfect sense why they launched the "Thank A Farmer" campaign....i bet they thank them with every law suit they win
- @nsales_co_uk: Love your tweets, @OrganicAuthorit - you've just gained an avid follower!
- @yougottavote: “@OrganicAuthorit: Monsanto Wins $84,456 from Indiana Farmer Accused of Saving GMO Seeds su.pr/2lchg2” DANGEROUS PRECEDENT
From the Organic Authority Files
- @BigPapiChuloWon: @OrganicAuthorit I love this account!!! Thanks for all the great tips. What are your thoughts on "Juice Fasts?"
- @suh_less: So very interesting >RT @OrganicAuthorit: Can Dogs Smell Cancer? su.pr/8HxfA0
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Anna ? Krantz we are cutting down all the time... i changed to milk in glass bottles from local farmer for example, this cut out huge amounts of plastic in our house. then i got a water filter, so i dont get any bottled water either, and so on... we might put out a bin like the one in the pic every 6-8 weeks, plus a crate of tins and glass for recycling about the same. my big problem is packaging. now the green grosser has started to pack up his veg in plastic trays and clingfilm as well, which isnt good. time to find another one. lol. its the packaging that gets me all the time. drives me insane.
- Molly Jo Mitchell Careful what you say about monsatan they'll sue you.
- Pami Sami I like to meet the growers, to support the local business. And I love to play with the possibilities of eating as much local as possible, is a nice challenging!:)
- Cristina Capricelli Same kind of terminology changes happening with "hydrogenated" oils & msg to name a couple. As soon as the public learns the truth about an ingredient, evil corporate minions get to work on changing it's name to fool the consumer.