Well, here we are. Another Friday, another week gone by. We are taken aback by the amount of conversations, shares, tweets, and posts we go through every week, and it never stops growing. We are nearly 300 LIKES away from the big 10,000, and I feel like the next time I write this, we could already be there. So THANK YOU for making every week such a joy for us, it gives us the passion to do what we do.
Remember you can still enter to be our next Everyday Eco Star! We want to hear YOUR story! Enter here.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @truebllue: @OrganicAuthorit yesterday my dog Sugar harvested and eaten pea's from my garden..
- @atank81: Thank you!!! Ugh perfumes-I buy unscented whenever possible RT @OrganicAuthorit: Eau De Toxique: Is Your Perfume Poison? http://t.co/VirUEle
- @HAEScoach: @OrganicAuthorit microfiber clothes. Enjo Enjo Enjo! No chemicals yay
- @kitchenayurveda: Thank goodness! “@OrganicAuthorit: Find out why Coffee, Alcohol, Marijuana, Cheese, & Chocolate Are Good For You: http://t.co/gxyAplV”
From the Organic Authority Files
- @OrganicFoodCo: @OrganicAuthorit great info re the GMO foods thanks
- @Striving4ZenNYC: Asparagus has detox, anti-aging and aphrodisiac properties http://t.co/2eMxK89 via @organicauthorit So what if your pee smells?!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other. Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
- Yolanda Q. Duran I planted 6 trees this year! Cant wait for the fruit next year!
- Ronni Blumenthal is this really "startling"? Sure isn't here in Florida. Been delivering food to farmworkers for two years now. They are starving. And they are picking your food with their empty bellies. When they get old, they are tossed aside like yesterday's newspaper.
- Nicki Bradley no worries.. they'll pay the right people off and these studies'll be "proven" not valid. MORONS. We must fight and vote everytime we purchase something!!! So tired of lining their wallet!!
- Jeff Mangers What, byproducts, highly processed foods & high fructose corn syrup isn't good for you???? I'm confused...
- Nancy Heck Michelli Who wants to eat disgusting Jello anyway. Other ingredients are sugar and dyes or artificial sweeteners in the sugar free. It's a dsigusting processed food with harmfull ingreients and no nutritional value whatsoever.