If you are like me, then you're always on the lookout for kitchen ideas to add more organization, functionality, efficiency and fun to the center of your home. We spend so much time in our kitchens (it’s where everyone always ends up in my home when I’m entertaining), so they should be efficient and feel good places in which to hang out. Here are some clever kitchen ideas to make your kitchen pop.
Whether it’s creating more space in your kitchen cabinets, coming up with a clever way to reuse mason jars, adding a new rolling island or better organizing your bulk spices, there are always great kitchen ideas to incorporate. And we’re not talking about floor to ceiling remodeling projects, but simple do-it-yourself projects you can do to make your kitchen more liveable and stylish.
- Upcycled Shutter Rolling Kitchen Island - add a functional island to your kitchen and reuse those old shutters cluttering up the garage with this great kitchen idea.
- Ombre Kitchen Utensil Art - create your own clever kitchen art with this step-by-step tutorial.
- Mason Jar Spice Storage - use small mason jars and a floating shelf to create space saving bulk spice storage in your kitchen.
- Spice Tin Fridge Magnets - add some pretty and functional magnets to your fridge using this simple tutorial.
- Stenciled Oil Bottles - keep all your specialty oils within reach with this tutorial for stenciling glass bottles.
- Mason Jar Salt & Pepper Shakers - need industrial-sized salt and pepper shakers? Try this tutorial for making them from mason jars.
- “Galvanized Tin” 3-Tier Stand - need more counter space, create a country chic 3-tier stand from nothing more than cake tins, candlesticks and spray paint.
- Sorting Recycling Station - create a recycling sorting station that keeps your recycling storage contained and organized looking.
- No-Slip Kitchen Towel - never reach for the hand towel only to find it on the floor again with this easy tutorial.
- Painted Knife & Fork Table - add some panache to your otherwise boring kitchen table with this tutorial for painting and stenciling furniture with lacquer.
- DIY Pot Storage Rack - use this step-by-step tutorial to make more space with hanging pots and pans storage.
- Reversible Kitchen Mat - make your own pretty and colorful reversible kitchen mat.
- Shutter Bulletin Board - hide the clutter of your grocery list and bills to pay away with this clever bulletin board tutorial.
Related on Organic Authority