With garlic, shallots, butter, lemon, and white wine, this light pasta sauce has a whole lot more flavor than the boring Prego you get from the grocery store. Try out this delicious, zesty spaghetti recipe by Chef Gordon Ramsay!
400g of dried spaghetti or angel hair spaghetti
3-4 tablespoons of olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
4 shallots, finely chopped
3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
8-10 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
2 tablespoons of butter
Splash of white wine
Zest of 1 lemon
2 hard-boiled eggs, grated
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Small bunch of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
Parmesan, finely grated
Watch the Spaghetti with Shallots, Anchovies, Garlic, Grated Boiled Egg and Parmesan Gordon Ramsay video
Boil the pasta in a large pan of salted water until al dente.
In a sauté pan, over a moderate heat, add your olive oil, shallots, garlic, and anchovies. After about 1-2 minutes, add butter and let it melt into the mixture.
Add the wine and reduce for about a minute.
Add the pasta to the anchovy, garlic, shallot mixture. Season and mix well allowing the pasta to be coated evenly.
Pile the pasta on to warmed plates and sprinkle with grated egg, lemon zest, parsley and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with a little oil and serve immediately.
Check out these related Videos, Recipes and Articles
- Watch the Spaghetti with Shallots, Anchovies, Garlic, Grated Boiled Egg and Parmesan Gordon Ramsay video
- Gordon Ramsay’s Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb Recipe
- Watch the Gordon Ramsay’s Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb Video
- Roasted Organic Beet Salad with Aged Goat Cheese Recipe.
- Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa Recipe
- Watch the Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa video
- Spicy Asian Salad Recipe
- Watch the Spicy Asian Salad Recipe.
- Hale Kale Salad Recipe
- Watch the Hale Kale Salad video
Check out all of our Eco Fun Recipe Videos!