Since the beginning of life on earth, natural salt has been an essential element used by ocean flora, animals, and people. Himalayan Salt that comes from the earth is composed of eighty-four elements that are vital to life. These nutrients are the same elements found in our bodies for maintaining optimum health. Our bodies contain the same salt fluid (water and natural salt,) as that found in the primordial sea. No manufacturing company can create a substance that matches the healing and health properties of natural salt. For example, when one s diet becomes deficient in trace elements, their cells lose the ability to manage their ions. The result of a loss in ion balance is the bursting of the body s cells which causes a whole host of health problems.
The body s ability to balance and manage ions is essential to preventing such conditions as muscle spasms, nervous disorders, and brain damage. As well, preventing ion loss helps maintain a proper PH balance to prevent diseases such as cancer. Maintaining ion balance is fundamental to ensuring cell regeneration and growth.
Natural salt contains minerals needed by the body to function properly. Minerals are inorganic nutrients that are absorbed by the body in the form of salts. There are eight major elements required by the body and the other elements are needed in traces. The major elements are calcium, sodium, potassium, chlorine, phosphorus, sulfur and magnesium. A few of the trace elements include: iron, fluorine, copper, zinc, chromium, iodine, manganese, cobalt etc.
The benefits of unrefined natural salt include:
- Natural salt helps to maintain a regular heartbeat due to its ability to regulate blood pressure.
- Natural salt helps clear congestion in the lungs and nasal passages. It clears mucus, phlegm, and congested sinuses. Salt is a strong natural antihistamine
- Natural salt helps to balance the body s blood sugar levels which benefits people suffering from diabetes.
- Natural salt helps to remove excess acidity from the cells of the body which helps to help prevent such conditions as Cancer
- Natural salt is essential for power generation at the sites of energy needed by the cells. Essential to the production of the body’s principal energy source, adenosine triphosphate (ATP), natural salt contains elements that are the source of protons necessary for ATP production.
- Natural salt is essential to nerve cell communication and information processing which is vital to proper brain function.
- Natural salt is essential to maintaining strong bones and warding off such bone conditions as Osteoporosis. As well, it is necessary for absorption of food particles through the intestinal tract.
- Natural salt does not contain any chemical additives that can be harmful to the body. For instance, manufactured salt contains aluminum which is harmful to the nervous system. Aluminum has been implicated as a one of the major causes of Alzheimer s disease.
Himalayan Salt is one of the healthiest and purest natural salts available. The salt formed 250 million years ago when the sun dried up the original prehistoric ocean. It is completely perfect and natural and equal to the structure of the earliest primitive sea. The salt is full of minerals and nutrients that are found naturally in our bodies. When the ancient sea near the Himalayas dried up from the sun s heat, the Himalaya mountain range began to rise. The layers of salt that were deposited settled deep into the ground. For millions of years, the layers of accumulated salt underwent an enormous amount of pressure and temperatures resulting in the formation of pure and uncontaminated crystal salt. The salt is mined, not processed from sea water, in the Himalayas in the foothills of Pakistan using methods that preserve the salt s purity and structural integrity. It is hand excavated, washed and dried.
Himalayan Salt contains 84 nutritional elements which are vital to our bodies functions. The salts distinct structure vibrates energy and its minerals and trace elements are small enough to be absorbed by the cells. By helping to maintain the electrolyte balance in the body, the salt s natural elements helps regulate blood sugar level, regulates the water in our bodies, promotes a strong PH balance in the cells, particularly the brain cells, and slows the aging process. As well, it helps in the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in of the body, promotes better nutrient absorption in the intestinal tract, and it promotes respiratory and sinus health. In combination with water, it regulates our blood pressure. Himalayan salt is used in personal care products, bath products, flavoring food, and home health products such as Himalayan salt lamps, drinking therapy, and much more.
Isabella Samovsky founded Solay Wellness when she was just 29-years-old, after falling in love with a Salt crystal lamp. As she tells it, she was instantly drawn to the lamps striking beauty and energy, as well as its strong health benefits. But, Isabella didn’t stop there. After doing research, she learned how beneficial natural Himalayan salt is and about it’s many uses, as well as how it can be used to help people look and feel better. This prompted her to create Solay Wellness dba www.natural-salt-lamps.com in 2004 and to eventually launch her own top-selling wellness lines including Solay simple, Solay gourmet, Solay smile, Solay 84 minerals and more.