The holidays are coming up, which means lots of shopping and traveling for many. Thankfully, our friends have put out some great articles on how to stay green while doing both without going broke. Be sure to check out the yummy vegan coconut pumpkin soup. Enjoy!
1. Do you find yourself mindlessly buying clothes? AlterNet has the perfect diet for you to kick the habit.
2. For only three dollars, you can have a delicious vegan coconut pumpkin soup, courtesy of Earth Eats
From the Organic Authority Files
3. Foodista wants to send you to a mixer and a movie.
4. If you are planning some holiday traveling, make sure to check out Traveling Greener's 10 easy packing tips.
5. Before you start your holiday shopping, stop by Treehugger for their green giftgiving guide.
Photo Credit: Granville Online