The holiday season is officially in full effect! It's the time of year that in the midst of all the shopping, cooking, eating, and decorating, it's easy to forget about good ol' Mother Earth. So with the help of some of our friends around the web, you can stay merry AND green at the same time! And in the meantime, you could consider becoming America's next green model on Your Daily Thread while preordering Heather Mills' new vegan cookbook. Enjoy!
1. Ecorazzi is reporting that Heather Mills is releasing her very first vegan cookbook, LoveBites, on December 1st!
2. BioFriendly Blog has a couple of great tips to stay green over the holidays.
From the Organic Authority Files
3. The recipe for Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Tenders on Eating Well looks amazing!
4. The Sierra Club has some additional green tips to make sure trees stay safe during the holiday season.
5. According to Alternet, Portland is planning to become the first world-class bike city in America!
Photo Credit: Green Options