Seasoned or newbie foodies can rarely pass up an opportunity to run their fingers over a hi-tech kitchen gadget. Perhaps it's because we view these tools as mere extensions of our culinary potential: the precisely sliced tomato, uniformly minced garlic, an entirely emptied lemon...Ah yes, nothing makes a meal quite as perfect as…perfection. Besides, let's not kid ourselves! Gadgets make food preparation fun. Also fun? Giving them away! Check out how you can enter for your chance to win the newest KitchenAid 13 cup Food Processor from Organic Authority!
The KitchenAid 13 cup Food Processor contains a uniquely designed processing blade, comes with multiple speed options for slicing precision and blending of soft or hard foods (use the low speed for soft, high speed for hard). Plus, it has the only 3-in-1 Ultra Wide Mouth Feed Tube that adjusts both horizontally or vertically so you can fit all size foods for any number of culinary uses. The kit includes:
- Externally Adjustable Slicing Disc
- Reversible Shredding Disc
- Multipurpose Blade and Mini Blade
- Dough Blade
- BPA-free 13-cup work bowl
- BPA-free 4-cup mini bowl
- 3-in-1 Ultra Wide Mouth™ Feed Tube
- Storage Case
OA's own Laura Klein tested out this new food processor and found it to be an incredibly easy and helpful tool with qualities we especially love here at OA like being BPA-free (bisphenol-A is a toxic chemical endocrine disruptor!) and the unique externally adjustable slicing feature, which Laura says "is unheard of and super cool!" It's the First Ever and Only Externally Adjustable Slicing – Easily adjust from thin to thick slicing by simply sliding the lever from left to right.
One lucky OA reader will win this terrific food processor. All you need to do to enter is:
- Sign up for the OrganicAuthority.com newsletter by November 30th, 2011. (We send out a newsletter once or twice a week featuring our top stories, videos and product reviews!)
- Share on Facebook! If you feel so inclined please like or share this page on Facebook (click on the Facebook icon at the top or bottom of this page and if you Twitter, we're there too!).
That's it! The last day to enter is November 30th and we'll announce the winner shortly after. Good luck!