Welcome back to this week's installment of From Our Friends, our weekly roundup where we highlight some of our favorite posts from the past week from our friends and partners around the web. This week's edition includes articles on how to incorporate a great 10 minute workout that you can do anywhere into your day, why you should stock up your kitchen with lemons, how to make your holiday party smell great WITHOUT toxic conventional candles, some fantastic DIY holiday projects, and a delicious recipe for gluten free roasted spaghetti sqash. Enjoy these, and have a wonderful weekend!
1. Is your workout schedule suffering from your busy schedule? We have the perfect solution: Check out this 10-minute body-weight workout that can be done virtually anywhere from Experience Life.
2. Packed with vitamins and nutrients, lemons are a must for every household. Their many health benefits include improving digestion, fighting cancer and more. Read why they should be a part of your daily diet on The Organic Whey.
3. It's likely that if you are hosting any kind of holiday gathering, you'll be thinking of your home's scent. But stay away from harmful conventional scented candles and take a look at this great guide full of great smelling solutions from MightyNest!
4. Blisstree is throwing their 12 Days of DIY where they showcase new holiday projects — homemade gifts, DIY decorations – each weekday through December 20. It's a ton of fun and you can get some cool ideas. Check it out!
5. YogiTimes has a delicious recipe for gluten free roasted spaghetti squash that will cure your comfort food craving and warm you up on a cool winter's night. Perfect for the whole family!
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent