Each week in From Our Friends, we bring you a roundup of some of our favorite articles from around the web. This week we showcase chemicals in cosmetics, great exercises you AREN'T doing, how one mom deals with Barbie, a guide to women that bike to work and how your cable box might be costing you more than your fridge! Enjoy the articles and have a great weekend!
1. Mommyish has an article about how one mom learned to stop hating Barbie.
2. Do you know what you are wearing? MightyNest dives deep into chemicals in cosmetics.
From the Organic Authority Files
3. If you are tired of just doing the same old lifts, or are hungry for new results, check out Experience Life's six great exercises you're not doing.
4. Your cable box is costlier than you think! Find out on Rodale how your DVR may be using more electricity than your household refrigerator!
5. The Grindstone has a great guide for working women that bike to their office!
image: Ed Yourdon