It's safe to say we spend a good portion of our work week running around the web, so it's inevitable that we'll come across some articles that we just love. Fortunately for our great readers, we post our favorites every week here so you all can enjoy them, too! This week, we have stories about managing your energy, hydrofracking, electric cars, new periodic table elements and even how much we should scare our kids! It's definitely a versatile bunch, but should make for some great reading before your weekend begins. Enjoy, and we'll see you next week!
1. Our friends at Mommyish wonder how much we should scare our kids?
2. Experience Life agrees that managing your time is important, but that learning to manage your energy may be even more critical to your satisfaction and success.
3. In case you've missed his campaigning over the past year, Grist has all the info on actor Mark Ruffalo's quest to end hydrofracking. It's quite a story.
4. Eco News Network is reporting that Boston has debuted electric car chargers near its City Hall.
5. According to Huffington Post, two new superheavy new elements have been added to the periodic table.