We love when big companies make changes to go either organic or green, but we are always curious to know if they are sincere or legitimate. So while you are pondering on going vegetarian with Eating Well, take a look at Greenopolis' article on whether Organic Coke is really happening or not.
1. The fourth most popular seafood item in America might not be one that you’d expect, according to Simple Steps.
2. Earth Eats gives us a recipe for delicious homemade hummus you can eat with a spoon!
3. Is Organic Coke real? Greenopolis does some detective work and gives us the lowdown.
4. If you are thinking about going vegetarian, Eating Well has put together a great 28-day meal plan to get you started.
5. Ecorazzi reports that Entourage star Adrian Grenier has designed a t-shirt to benefit Oceana, the ocean conservation organization supported by the actor.
Photo Credit: NextNature