If you’re looking to put your best face forward with the holiday season, you may want to try one of these DIY Christmas centerpieces. Because while taste matters, presentation can be equally as important. Choose one of these simple and elegant Christmas centerpieces that come together in just a few minutes. Think minimal effort, minimal cost, and totally DIY.
Cranberries and Greenery
What You’ll Need:
Clear glass bowl vase, enough fresh cranberries to fill the vase depending on the size,
holly leaves, pine needle branches, white hydrangea blooms.
1. Fill the vase almost to the brim with cranberries.
2. Arrange the holly leaves, pine needles, and hydrangea so they’re evenly distributed along the top of the vase.
Holiday Ornaments and Wine Glasses
What You’ll Need
Table runner that matches the color scheme of the holiday ball ornaments, holiday ball ornaments in various colors and sizes, tall clear glass vase, two wine glasses.
From the Organic Authority Files
1. Set table runner up on the table lengthwise.
2. Place the tall vase in the middle and the two wine glasses equidistant in either direction.
3. Fill the vase and two wine glasses with holiday ball ornaments.
Reindeer Gone Wrong
What You’ll Need
Medium-sized rustic tin can, light green ball bead necklaces, faux reindeer antlers, holiday ball ornaments in light blue, tall white candle, holly or pine branches.
1. Place tall candle in the tin can.
2. Fill in around the tin can with holly or pine branches.
3. Place reindeer antlers and decorate with holiday ball ornaments.
4. Drape beads from the tin can.
Related on Organic Authority:
Truly Happy Holidays: 3 Easy Ways to Give Holiday Season Thank Yous
The New Jell-O Mold: Jiggle-Chic for the Holidays
Give Holiday Gifts Galore with Organic Authority’s 2013 Holiday Goodie Box!