Ah, love is in the air! It’s Valentines Day weekend! Despite the fact that Valentines Day has gotten incredibly expensive, I still adore the holiday. I like the food, sparkle, and I just love love -- I’m cheesy, whatever. If you’ve yet to plan out your weekend’s activities (whether those activities include sitting on a couch and watching movies, or going out), we’ve rounded up a list of fun, Valentines Day inspired links for this week’s From Our Friends.
The below list contains links to Valentines day stories about dog valentines, a ton of sweet recipes, a holiday craft, and a nail tutorial.
1. If you don’t have a partner, don’t sweat it -- just cuddle up with your dog. I’m betting your pup will be more loyal than any person ever will be, anyway. From HooplaHa.
2. Do you like chocolate? Duh, of course you do. Vegetarian Times has a great post about creating tasty, chocolate-dipped treats.
3. OK, OK -- not everyone loves chocolate. That’s why we’ve included this tasty Valentines Day recipe: it’s a Vegan Strawberry Mousse. From EcoSalon.
4. This sweet treat caught my eye as it combines two tasty ingredients: honey and coconut. Via Create/Enjoy.
5. If you’ve yet to buy a Valentine -- don’t. Check out this crafty Valentine post from Crafting a Green World.
From the Organic Authority Files
6. If you’ve yet to give yourself a manicure for the weekend, awesome. Check out this cute heart nail DIY tutorial. From the Clothes Horse.
7. Maybe you are going to be unconventional this Valentines Day and want to through a party. More power to you! The Chalkboard has some great Valentine gathering ideas
Related on Organic Authority
" target="_blank">Image: fly