We’re a few weeks into the New Year and we hope your goals are going incredibly well. If one of your New Year resolutions was to eat better and move more in 2015, this week’s From Our Friends is for you. From Our Friends is OA’s weekly roundup of our favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web. To see the rad links we’ve found continue on!
This week’s post has a link to an article with two power salad recipes, an article about teens and meditation, a blog with a recipe to a vegan and gluten-free mac and cheese, a link about becoming happier in the New Year, and a post about a pretty killer holiday recovery. Also: a post about DIY cleaning products and an article about the best sick foods.
1. These power salad recipes look incredibly good. Via Free People.
2. People always think that teens can't stop, but they can! This EcoSalon post talks about how teens can learn the benefits of meditation.
3. Who needs cheese. This mac and cheese recipe certainly doesn't. This recipe is from Young and Raw.
4. Are you looking for ways to be happier in 2015? HooplaHa has a lot of advice.
5. This Fit Bottomed Eats post has a great story of one writer's holiday recovery.
6. If you still get kind of confused about DIY cleaning products, Crafting a Green World has you covered.
7. Are you sick? If so, read this article from Prevention. It has some great advice on what to eat when you aren't feeling well.
Related on Organic Authority
" target="_blank">Image: Kari Sullivan