Happy New Year, all! We hope you had an amazing New Year’s Eve and New Year’s day filled with happiness, glitter and good feelings. Have you made your New Year resolutions yet? If not, don’t fret. You’ve still got time. Perhaps you can even find some inspiration from this week’s From Our Friends. From Our Friends is OA’s weekly roundup of our favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week’s post has a link to article about alternative maternity clothes, a post about beauty-boosting nutrition, a blog about holiday cleanup, and an article about evergreen New Year resolutions. Also: A post that contains some beautiful winter photos and a link to a winter drink.
1. Looking to save some cash while you’re pregnant so you can spend it on your soon-to-be-born bundle of joy? Don’t buy any maternity clothes. TreeHugger has all the info on how you can avoid buying these temporary frocks.
2. Duh, the best beauty tricks come from within, but it’s nice to get a reminder sometimes. Tips and tricks at BLDG 25.
3. According to Climate Desk, 2014 was the year people started to care about climate change. Let’s hope this trend continues in 2015 and it’s a productive and happy New Year.
4. It’s time to cleanup that holiday mess. Crafting a Green World has ideas on where to put all those leftover crafts.
5. And this is for the people who haven’t made any New Year resolutions yet – “5 New Year’s Resolutions to Make Every Year.” Via HooplaHa.
From the Organic Authority Files
6. The Atlantic has rounded up some amazing winter photos.
7. If you’re not doing the whole detox thing, get the ingredients to make this Merri-Mint Moonshine Mocha this weekend. Via ModCloth.
Related on Organic Authority