Kiss July goodbye this weekend and get ready to welcome August with open arms next week! But before the weekend can get here, we've got to get through the rest of the work day. To help you do just that read our weekly From Our Friends, where we roundup some of OA’s favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week's post contains links for a super easy way to remove hair color, ways to have an active vacation, workplace CSAs, a cool, booze infused lemonade, and how to make an attractive mason jar centerpiece. Also: Read about the NFL's new, "green" stadium, and tree vacation homes.
1. Having an active vacation is easier than you think. Though, if you need a little help, Fit Bottomed Girls has some ideas to get you started.
2. Need to pretty up your centerpiece for a weekend party? Read this Crafting a Greener World post about mason jar centerpieces.
3. Want to spend the night in a fancy tree? No, that's not a joke. Check out this HooplaHa post for info about tree vacation homes.
4. This one rings true to me right now because I'm on a massive hair coloring spree. So, if I ever get tired of my grape jelly locks, I'll click over to this stellar post from XOVain that details a two-ingredient hack for removing hair color.
5. Would you join a CSA in your office? It doesn't seem like such a bad idea. Read all about workplace CSAs at Civil Eats.
7. The NFL is doing something green. Check out this article over at Grist and find out about the NFL's newest, greenest stadium.
Related on Organic Authority