Organic Authority is all about YOU. Your lifestyle, the food you eat, the water you drink, and the things you buy. It's epecially important to us to hear your feedback, negative or positive. We are constantly thinking of ideas to better this community, so it really is wonderful when you all tell us you enjoy our content. Don't forget that we are looking for an Everyday Eco Star. It could be YOU!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share! So this week, we thank YOU for the inspiration!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @adriangarro: Words I never thought I'd read RT @OrganicAuthorit : Watch Roseanne Grow Macadamia Nuts On Her New Reality TV Show http://t.co/G81aIl9
- @dmncnstar: @OrganicAuthorit hello fellow foodie welcome to my foodlust wonderland looking forward 2 entering yours and exchanging good tweats! ;)
- @LadyLattimer: Great website @OrganicAuthorit . So much cool content. Will definitely try the homemade avocado cream for my dry hands!
- @nolanstudley: @OrganicAuthorit for serious...we need an overhaul before kids think vegetables only come in carrot, cauli,broccoli medley with ice burn
- @speckleofdirt: Great, just when i bought Costco-sized FS! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Is Fabric Softener Toxic? (Hell Yes It Is!): http://t.co/cl7DEIM
- @Lisainthehouse: @OrganicAuthorit Glad it worked out for him! I like that guy! His show too.
From the Organic Authority Files
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other. Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
- ShellyVegan Norton Awesome also roasted as a Cauliflower Steak. Just slice 1 inch thick and lightly drizzle with oil and herbs and roast. Great topped with a Mushroom or Marinara sauce.
- Tina N' Russ Kitts I have HAD to use the 'natural' pads for years now after becoming seriously allergic to the regular ones and suffering from horrible symptoms!!! It just confirms how terribly bad for you the regular ones are!!!! I don't understand why these companies produce these harmful products??? Have they no conscience ??
- Karen Lee Hallam I've been using coconut oil for everything. Make up remover. Face and body lotion. Where ever it is needed.
- Beth Newenglandgirl We need another petition for GE sugar beets! I don't think anyone saw that one coming, especially in light of the court order.
- Janene Christman Good choice LA schools~~ Smart healthy food equals smart healthy kids!
- Tara Basile As I sit here, waiting for the beets I put in too late to finish roasting for the dinner long over, craving chocolate... Beet brownies. Yum!