Welcome to this week’s installment of From Our Friends, a weekly roundup where we highlight some of our favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week’s edition includes how coffee can improve eyesight, super simple ways to help save on water, science teaches us how to be happy, how whey protein helps rejuvenate after exercise, incorporating bugs into your diet, Coca-Cola's improved recipe, how to make a dual flush toilet, and how to relieve sore muscles. Enjoy!
1. Ditch the reading glasses and pick up a cup of joe. Blisstree tells us how coffee might improve eyesight.
2. We don't need to use a lot of water to get the most out of it. HooplaHa teaches us simple steps to save on water.
3. E=MC Happy? WellandGoodNYC.com shares the scientific study on happiness.
4. Exhausted after exercise? Whey is a great source of energy to incorporate into your fitness routine. Learn how The Organic Whey builds back better and improves workout recovery now! (Don't forget, The Organic Whey now available via Amazon.ca too!)
5. Hakuna Matata! EcoSalon shares the creepy-crawly trend of the bug diet.
6. Kudos to Coca-Cola for dropping a controversial chemical from all its products. Read more at Experience Life.
7. Two is always better than one. Crafting a Green World shows us how to turn any toilet into a dual flush toilet.
8. Are you feeling leg day? Fit Bottomed Girls tells us how to relieve sore muscles.
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent
Related on Organic Authority
Photo courtesy of WellandgoodNYC