Welcome to this week's edition of From Our Friends! If you're just joining us, every week we take our favorite articles from our friends around the web and share them with you. This week's installment includes posts on bamboo fiber, life changes, compostable picnics, gummy vitamins for adults and kids, and why all the fat-shaming articles aren't helping anyone! Enjoy, and have a great weekend.
1. MightyNest wants you to know that they think bamboo fabric is pretty wonderful. Click through to find out why!
2. Break a habit. Achieve a goal. Transform your life. Experience Life has a fabulous article on the stages of change, and how something seemingly simple can have a huge effect on your life.
3. Planning a couple last minute picnics before the weather gets rough? You may want to check out this article from EcoSalon about Aspenware's compostable cutlery.
4. Blisstree wants the fat-shaming advertisments to stop, and rightfully so. Have you seen any of these travesties?
5. Abe's Market wants you to get to know the owners of SmartyPants Gummy Vitamins, whose mantra is to use ingredients that are organic, safe and eco-friendly!