Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @Hungry_Runner: NEED to try ALL of these gourmet popcorn #recipes!! http://ow.ly/hjqjp Thanks @OrganicAuthorit #FOOD
- @pitchforks: Do you need help with a New Year's resolution? Via @OrganicAuthorit - 7 Mobile Phone Apps to help you get organized. ow.ly/hcmPd
- @Kaismith01:Wow!!! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Say What? Is Walmart Supporting GMO Labeling in the U.S.? po.st/2XYawT
- @AvlBrian:It's a "Kalebration"! Is Kale the New Prozac? Vegetables Linked to Better Mood. http://ow.ly/hjqVg via @OrganicAuthorit
- @LocateSpecDiet: Love it RT @OrganicAuthorit: 11 Recipes for an Organic Super Bowl bit.ly/XeyVpt
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Debra Denniston WOW! This makes me happy! There is hope for our planet after all! : ) RE: Filet-O-Fish Goes Sustainable: McDonald's Partners With Marine Stewardship Council http://ow.ly/hjrqy
- Trudi Lehnhardt Love me some kale; every day
Joanne Di Maio Protasewicz It's about time! RE: Pepsi to Remove Brominated Vegetable Oil from Gatorade http://ow.ly/hjs6v
- Rhi Gruppuso My daughter had horrible cradle cap as a new born. We used olive oil and a very soft brush on her scalp every day and cured it without any chemicals. I swear it is why she has gorgeous hair now;) RE: 7 Unusual Uses for Olive Oil http://ow.ly/hjrS8