As always, Organic Authority thrives on our fans. You are here literally EVERY DAY with new ideas, new concepts, and always willing to help out your fellow human beings. You inspire us to do better things, and for that we are extremely grateful. Thanks for helping us grow into a wonderful organic community!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @theOSGATA: @OrganicAuthorit Thanks for helping spread the word!
- @RayHMiles3: BAM !! I gave @OrganicAuthorit +K about Sustainability on @klout klout.com/plusk/gave/855…
- @practicallygrn: Great appetizer idea for #superbowl sunday: #vegan 'sausage' stuffed mushrooms ow.ly/8NjpT @OrganicAuthorit #nom #yum #health #eco
- @organiwic: @OrganicAuthorit @CKummer @Pagankennedy Very interesting article...I had no idea dirt had that effect. Thanks for sharing!
- @steaz: No surprise: #California is on the list 3 times! RT @vanilla_cake: Top Cities 4 Organic Lifestyle @OrganicAuthorit ow.ly/8OJfV
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Mary Bradley Our pork comes from a family owned farm and the beef we buy is grass fed.....support your local farmer, not factory farming.
- Analiese Paik We're trying in CT too! No shortage of fed up moms and sustainable food advocates here.
- Raising Natural Kids awesome! sharing on my page where a lot of my fans don't drink milk!
- Health Wellness Connection Thank goodness for non-dairy sources of calcium! One time when I was consuming a lot of dairy to get enough calcium, I gained 8 pounds in a week! I skip the tofu though. No soy for me, thank you very much.
- Vincenzo Pignataro For those who don't know there's a website called farmers vs monsanto please support it