Happy Friday and happy Valentine's Day, everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- Chrissy@clstew: @OrganicAuthorit Great tips! I am going to try the Olive Oil hair treatment this weekend. My scalp is in serious need of help! [How to Combat Chapped Lips (& Chapped Everything) this Winter http://bit.ly/1faiRwM ]
- Pat Barclay @auntbeulah: @OrganicAuthorit Compromise re GMOs about as unrealistic as being half-pregnant. [GMO Labeling Support from Grocery Manufacturers Association: Good Intentions or Self Interest? http://bit.ly/1bJhFzy]
From the Organic Authority Files
Stacy Malkan @StacyMalkan: @OrganicAuthorit thanks for 7 steps to bountiful garden. Planting #organic important! Many conv plants r treated w/ #neonics killing #bees [7 Steps to a Bountiful Organic Vegetable Garden for 1st Timers http://bit.ly/1ct7K16]
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- The Green Cottage Perfect....just juiced a ton of lemons! TY! [16 Frugal & Fabulous Uses for Citrus Peels http://bit.ly/1j4Ubtx]
- Suzanne L Miles Soooo glad I'm vegan! Do you know what farmed fish are fed? It's disgusting! [Fish Farms to Supply Over 60% of All Worldwide Edible Fish by 2030 http://bit.ly/1fh0dn5]
- Stay Well Map Perfect Spring draws near!! Organic For Life!! [7 Steps to a Bountiful Organic Vegetable Garden for 1st Timers http://bit.ly/1ct7K16]
- Anika Cote yum. gotta try it [Chocolate Truffles Recipe with Coconut & Chilis http://bit.ly/1gnepwJ]