We love our readers! Our number one objective at Organic Authority is to provide you with the best content we can, every day! It is extraordinarily inspiring to us to see all of your comments, ideas, and conversations on Twitter and Facebook every day. It's even better when you flat out just share some love and tell us how great you think we're doing! It definitely keeps us going, so thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @hushsupperclub: I'm currently kale chip obsessed! Great recipes. “@OrganicAuthorit: Eat More Kale: Here Are Our 5 Favorite Ways su.pr/1eGoD9
From the Organic Authority Files
- @MaaDisha: Keep that hair beautiful this winter! RT @RevAct Great DIY hair care recipes from @OrganicAuthorit: bit.ly/s8GRD5 #beauty #products
- @JuliaSamersova: @OrganicAuthorit LOVE WHAT YOU DO!!!!!!!
- @RevAct: Great ways to make waves without a #microwave: bit.ly/w9an1a via @OrganicAuthorit
- @BookReviewDiva: @OrganicAuthorit Follow Organic Authority for everything that is Organic. Recipes, Articles and Much More! One of my fave websites!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Shanna Corrina I am in love with this page I share at least one story once a day. Good Stuff!
- Michelle Michsi Ottley Well, this might help people to stop blaming it on family history, and maybe place the blame on how much they consume, portions are getting out of control these days.
Jacob Litoff the super foods I like are lotus seeds, echinacea, and sometimes kale and broccoli. Cauliflower too.
- Leslie Pakulski How funny you posted this - we just had what I call stone soup for dinner tonight! Roast in the crockpot on the weekend and not quite enough leftover for all five of us so made soup with the meat and whatever veggies I found in the fridge, plus some potatoes and farro. Yummy!
- Kian Dowlatshahi It's on my To do list to read this article. haha. just kidding. I already read it. It's pretty cool.