Happy Friday, everyone! If you’re new to OA, we like to take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and Tweets they contribute.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
Renee Foster @Renegadepr2000: @OrganicAuthorit Collards&kale sauteed w/onions, garlic, herbs&coconut oil slowly until fork tender freeze well 4 a ready made side dish. [All About Collard Greens: New Leaf in Town http://bit.ly/1aqWl72]
Dishing Up The Dirt @andreabemis: @OrganicAuthorit@danarshultz@gkstories@MinimalistBaker so great to be included in this round up! [Real Food: 10 #Conscious#FoodBlogs & Who Should Read Them http://bit.ly/KDEjC2 ]
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Osh Leveque-Perkins YES! GMO free wars have begun!!! [Grape-Nuts Goes GMO-Free, One-Ups Cheerios with 3rd Party Verification http://bit.ly/1dp1mqZ ]
- Robin Kelman I would add using homemade broth is a must for good onion soup and we like a dash of nutmeg and a splash of brandy also. [The Best Onions for French Onion Soup http://bit.ly/1dO6A4e]
- Leslie Burzacki Who still buys foster farms?! Yuck!!! [Foster Farms: Ruining America's Appetite For Chicken http://bit.ly/LcUjeJ]
- Leanne Nutter Merritt I just made a great winter smoothie with a Fuyu persimmon. I love their flavor! [8 Healthy Persimmon Recipes for the Sweet, Seasonal Winter Fruit http://bit.ly/1aV2TbW]
- Dawn Bowles Wow..really want to start fermenting..this is petfect! Thanx..xx [10 Fermented Foods to DIY at Home http://bit.ly/KnBnsR]