Happy Friday, everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
EcoGiftsAndDecor @EcoGiftsDecor: Dark Chocolate's Magic Anti-Inflammatory Powers Finally Revealed http://www.organicauthority.com/dark-chocolates-magic-anti-inflammatory-powers-finally-revealed/ … via @organicauthorit. Permission to eat chocolate!
From the Organic Authority Files
Medlab Supply @MedLabSupply: @OrganicAuthorit Lavender is one of our favorites too! The second remedy for eczema is a great idea - excellent suggestions! [13 Amazing Lavender Essential Oil Home Remedies http://bit.ly/P22LPZ ]
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Meagan Dahl I try not to eat meat on days ending in "y" :P [Mastered Meatless Monday? 9 Ways to Eat (Deliciously) Veggie the Rest of the Week http://bit.ly/1m4kLXX ]
- Jack Hopkins Why do we need a BPA alternative? Why not just use glass bottles instead of plastic bottles. Don't put anything in food, but food. [We're Not Doomed: Non-Poisonous BPA Alternative Created from Tree Pulp http://bit.ly/1dn8NWE ]
- Leanne Nutter Merritt One of my favorite mixers! [Fermented Mixology: Make Your Own Orange Ginger Shrub Vinegar Recipe http://bit.ly/1d2UoMP ]
- EyeCandyPopper That's what I've been telling everyone for years! [The Best Diet? It Isn't a Diet at All: It's Just Real Food, Study Finds http://bit.ly/1p7gqSX ]
- Tymothy L Smith I love kale chips, can make them in a dehydrator with herbs and tamari, better than deep fried crap anyday...[It's Official: Kale is the New Potato Chip http://bit.ly/1bGhxGx]