Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- Enrique Gili ?@gili92107: RT @OrganicAuthorit: Is Cannabis the New Kale? http://flip.it/cJG5a If true then vegan/420 #recipes would be the real deal.
- FromTheGroundUp ?@GrndUpWellness: BEST @OrganicAuthorit BOX EVER. @aspenware@SmartKlean@lundbergfarms@gardenofliferaw@ecosalon@Lunchsensenancy@SacredRoseTeas#organic
Simon Skiles ?@SimonSkiles: i vote yes. Do GMOs Cause Gluten Intolerance?: http://www.organicauthority.com/health/do-gmos-cause-gluten-intolerance.html … via @organicauthorit
From the Organic Authority Files
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Curt Dieterle and they are one of the corporation that strongly lobbied against the ACA and let people go or cut hours. They do not care about the community that they are in. They are just extracting human resources for profit. [People Agree: Red Lobster and Olive Garden Are Gross http://bit.ly/16IYDGE]
- Sweatpants and Superfoods Oh I love so many of those! I think I'm going to start doing some Halloween prepping with my little one and really get him involved in decorating and creating things for the holidays! This gave me an extra oomph!!! [13 DIY Halloween Decorations You Can Make At Home! http://bit.ly/192VCVa]
- Margaret Walsh Randolph I probably would. it is high in iron and also protein. inexpensive and very sustainable. lots of cultures eat insects regularly with no ill effects. I have tried a lot of things in the past few years that I would have refused before. and I have mostly been pleasantly surprised. Do Tell: Would You Eat [Flour Made From Insects? http://bit.ly/18iclEB]
- Gail Behm Another example of how our wasteful government functions! [White House Vegetable Garden Overrun With Weeds and Squirrels http://bit.ly/19RP8v3]
- Patrice Lenhoff Anita You are absolutely right...they give us the choices that we want...no other major store does that...and I will continue to defend them...not that they need me to do it but it really aggravates me when I hear people put them down...they are the best choice we have for quality food...You Are What You Eat and You Get What You Pay For...Pay it out in quality food now or medical needs later...your choice. [5 Things You Should (& Shouldn't) Buy At Whole Foods http://bit.ly/1734FYV]