Happy Friday everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
From the Organic Authority Files
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Sandra Shimazu yes! i made my pumpkin pie crust using almond "flour" & it brought the taste to a new level!! gluten free & delish! [3 Delicious DIY Ways to Use Nuts http://bit.ly/Iuu1na]
- Virginia Wright That they're willing to make these changes is great news. [Chick-fil-A Changes Ingredients After Food Babe Blogger's Pressure http://bit.ly/1gaPDDs]
- Deb Mitchell Pomander balls ..... Love these , easy to make and smell wonderful !!! [Homemade Christmas Decorations: 3 Ways to Deck the Halls http://bit.ly/18jkRFK ]
- Catherine Mikkola I am sad to read the posts about all of you not being allowed time off for illness or even a funeral! That just isn't right! Hugs to all of you who have jobs where they treat you as less than human - and more like robots!! [Feeling Sick? STAY HOME. Here’s Your Permission Slip http://bit.ly/JbNJVj]
- Kathleen Neuls-Amato Damn! Big business doesn't care about consumers...another product off my shopping list! [Earthbound Farm Sells Its Organic Produce Operation to WhiteWave Foods for $600 Million http://bit.ly/1fhinYd]