We did it! Not only did we reach 11,000 LIKES this week, we reached nearly 11,200! Thank you for all your support! We can't wait to announce the winner of our Mark Bittman contest, either. You have really gone above and beyond to enter this one! We hope you have a great Memorial Day Weekend!
We also have a brand new OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @KitchenGreenie: @OrganicAuthorit.Thanks for reminding all those who think baby not immume. Don't go too mad making too many changes at once, but do be aware.
From the Organic Authority Files
- @organicmother74: @OrganicAuthorit I just tried Xocai Chocolate Products and they are amazing! Another added benefit to dark chocolate - weight loss!
- @jessicalynnwatt: Ugh, why did I go there? RT: Is 'Meat Glue' in Your Steak... And Yogurt? http://t.co/cEWnkxd via @OrganicAuthorit
- @sallymaurer: @OrganicAuthorit lovely website, Laura! Speaking of sunny lemons, I just tried peach lemonade from @santacruzjuice (2for1 @WholeFoods)- yum!
- @fieldsofcake: @OrganicAuthorit oh so good!!! I LOVE kale chips!
- @thewinemix: I must be hungry, for my rt's are all food! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Hot Dog Days are Here Again http://su.pr/2hfsgh
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other. Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
- Dotti Patterson Yep!!! I turned a small entry coat closet into a computer space, with a shelf for the computer, one above it for the printer and two shelves above that for storage of discs and paper and ink~~~worked out great for my small space!!
- Lisa Hare Adinolfe This is the truth! Yoga has done wonders for my back pain!
- Kim Horton we make these at home all the time! Even my 3 and 5 yos love them! Tear out stems and put on roasting pan with EVOO and salt- roast in hot oven - about 475 for 10 minutes or so but keep eye on them. We love these things! So lightweight, crispy, and YUMMY! Why spend money when you can make them yourself!
- Levana Naturals We use glass containers to store leftovers in the fridge. Eco-friendly. Healthy. And they stare me in the face each time I open the fridge!
- The Wellness Wisdom Guru's I soak my fruits and veggies in PiMag water and its makes them last twice as long. If I see they are going bad and I can't use them, then I freeze them.