We love answering your questions, getting your feedback and sparking hot debate! Get in on our social networking conversations for some real eco-engagement with our community.
- @Mabur: Another reason why EU should ban GMO RT @OrganicAuthorit Genetically Modified Organisms Found in the Wild | Foodie Buzz
- @alhaarth1: RT @OrganicAuthorit I bet you didn't know this food could prevent premature aging of your skin
- @JaneSaundersSJE: @OrganicAuthorit Huge surprise for me that this is the highest in calcium: http://bit.ly/akMdiA Thank you!
- @Mikeachim: Yes - a memorial to supreme food stupidity. RT @ecosalon @OrganicAuthorit: Do We Really Need a Pop-Tarts Shrine?
- @LadyBorgia: RT I wouldn't touch it! I've seen the footage from down there! How can that be safe?!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Your Wellness Tree Foodies eat your heart out... in a conscious sort of way! 8 Organic & Vegan-Friendly LA Food Trucks from Organic Authority
- The conversation between Ann Minnis Grider and Ron Fernandez in response to our Giveaway (link to Giveaway please). Ron comments, "meat is meat," and Ann Minnis Grider responds, "So, if Ron wins, give him 20lbs of steroid-filled, antibiotic laden, corn fed, feedlot contained, adrenalin-filled, inhumanely slaughtered commercial beef. YUM YUM"
- Tons of response to our What's in Fast Food Chicken? (Hint: It's NOT Chicken)article. Here are a few faves:
Marcia Moreno I am SO glad I don't eat there. This information needs to be read by everyone, especially families with young children. I am shocked and appalled. Peg Staley eeeuuuwwww! Now I know for sure I will never eat those things again. Cindi Laurent I have a "Happy Meal" that I've had since April '06. NEVER has been in the refrigerator, yet besides being hard, pretty much looks the same as when I bought it. Mold? No way! No self-respecting bacteria wiil touch it, LOL. (Use Happy Meal for health presentations. You can do your own "experiments" if you fully want to convince yourself). Not much value in paying good money for things that harm your body in my opinion.