Got a question about organic foods or green living? All you have to do is ask. OrganicAuthority's social networking conversations are really heating up!
Our Twitter Favs of the Week:
- @kecian (Kecia Newton) - Loves using cloth napkins even though her friends and family think it's "weird." Don't worry Kecia, we use cloth napkins too!
- @acmilanist: That stuff rocks! RT @OrganicAuthorit: The secret to cooking (and pronouncing ) Quinoa
- @GreenLeafBBQ: Spicy Olive Butter - YUM! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Mmm, grilled sweet corn with compound butters
- @thankUverymuch (Carolyn Blake): Avoid spraying good edible "weeds" like dandelion etc :-)
- @OrganicAuthorit (Karie Reynolds): You had me at blue cheese and cabernet. wow - these sound delicious!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- April Egan We are planning a weekend vacation to the beach & would love some picnic recipe ideas & tips. Would love to show you can still eat healthily and organically without sacrificing taste or time! Thanks for any help! Answer: Hi April check out 6 Easy, Healthy Recipes to Make for the Summer Road Trip http://www.organicauthority.com/blog/organic/6-easy-healthy-recipes-to-make-for-the-summer-road-trip/
- Celeste Hernandez excited to say I went to my first farmers market ever today and bought a few things.
- Lana Goldenberg love the new look of your site! great job with the redesign :)
- Beth Brant I just discovered this site. Looks great, just what I've been looking for.
- Jill Beck Ruth hi everyone! I'm new to the page and I'm thinking about switching my dogs to organic food. can anyone recommend some brands w/ which they've experienced success? I have 3 Lhasa Apsos, and they eat dry food. I'm thinking that, since I'm on a budget, the dry food may be more affordable than say, the raw, frozen diets...