Valentine's Day is coming up quite soon, so check out our eight edible gifts in a jar to make some treats for your sweeties.
2. Sangria: Mix up a mason jar of sangria for your loved one. It's super simple and looks fantastic! Plus, this recipe includes healthy kombucha.
4. Cheese Sauce Powder: Vegans and those who are dairy-free will love a mason jar filled with homemade cheese sauce powder.
5. Sweet and Spicy Nuts: This mixed nuts blend is coated with honey and spices for a super tasty sweet and spicy treat.
6. Coffee Lovers: If your loved one is a coffee fan, mix up some flavored syrup like pumpkin spice latte syrup.
From the Organic Authority Files
7. Cocoa Lovers: For the littles and the cocoa lovers, try this peppermint cocoa blend.
8. Cookies: Cookie mixes are absolutely fabulous for a jarred gift. Use your favorite mix (I'd go with my copycat Soft Batch cookies), just put all the dry ingredients in the jar and create a label with listing the required wet ingredients. There are a ton of great cookie mix ideas here, but here are a few of the healthier mixes: peppermint crunch dark chocolate cookies, lemon white chocolate cookies, chocolate fudge cookies, butterscotch chip cookies, cinnamon spice cookies.
Related on Organic Authority
Image: The Darling Bakers