Your browser does not support the video tag.
If you avoid traditional pasta because of the gluten, you have to try brown rice pasta. It has a delicious nutty flavor and is light (it doesn't make you feel overly full like traditional pasta). This dish has bright herby flavors with a deep earthy essence from the shiitakes - perfect for Meatless Monday!
Get the recipe here: Brown Rice Pasta with Asparagus, Shiitakes, Pesto and Cheese recipe.
From the Organic Authority Files
Check out these related Videos, Recipes and Articles
- Make it tonight with the Brown Rice Pasta with Asparagus, Shiitakes, Pesto and Cheese recipe
- Roasted Organic Beet Salad with Aged Goat Cheese Recipe.
- Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa Recipe
- Watch the Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa video
- Spicy Asian Salad Recipe
- Watch the Spicy Asian Salad Recipe.
- Hale Kale Salad Recipe
- Watch the Hale Kale Salad video
Check out all of our Eco Fun Recipe Videos!