Your browser does not support the video tag.
Looking for a quick, tasty pesto sauce? Laura Klein has come to the rescue with a spicy, salty, tasty pesto sauce made with basil, arugula, pine nuts, and parmesan cheese. Watch this video to find the secret of making a fresh, delicious pesto sauce that stays green!
Get the recipe here: Fresh Pesto with Basil and Arugula Tossed Over Pasta.
Check out these related Videos, Recipes and Articles
- Make it tonight with the Fresh Pesto with Basil and Arugula Tossed Over Pasta Recipe.
- Roasted Organic Beet Salad with Aged Goat Cheese Recipe.
- Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa Recipe
- Watch the Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa video
- Spicy Asian Salad Recipe
- Watch the Spicy Asian Salad Recipe.
- Hale Kale Salad Recipe
- Watch the Hale Kale Salad video
Check out all of our Eco Fun Recipe Videos!