Whip up this creamy, rich vegan ranch dressing recipe for your next barbecue or picnic. Whether it’s drizzled over a salad or served alongside fries for dipping, this ranch dressing is an all-American classic. Plus, with this dairy-free recipe, vegans and those with lactose allergies can at last enjoy this essential dressing.
Buying The Ingredients
Eggless mayo serves as the perfect base for this vegan ranch. It blends with almond milk, fresh chives, fragrant parsley, and a sprinkling of other spices to create a delicious dip and dressing.
As veganism goes mainstream, there are quite a few store-bought vegan ranch dressings now available. This option may seem easier, but you’ll be sacrificing flavor and spending more money than you would in making your own.
For a healthy party snack, serve with fresh cut veggies and crackers. The best part of this dip is that it is adult and kid-friendly! Even the pickiest of eaters should enjoy dipping their celery into this creamy dip.
How To Make Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1 TablespoonServings
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise Just Mayo or Vegenaise
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dill weed optional
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add the mayonnaise, almond milk, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed, salt, and pepper to a high-speed blender. Blend until completely smooth. Add more almond milk one tablespoon at a time if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Transfer dressing to a bowl if serving immediately or an airtight container if saving for later. Stir in chopped chives and parsley. Serve immediately or cover and store for up to seven days in the refrigerator. Enjoy!