Organic Authority often does giveaways of fabulously cool conscious products for services from our pals and sponsors. Here are the rules!
1. There are multiple ways to enter a giveaway depending on which platform it is held. For giveaways held on the Organic Authority website that are tied to our newsletter, all subscribers of the Organic Authority newsletter are entered to win those giveaways. To enter to win, simply sign up for Organic Authority's newsletter.
We also hold giveaways on other platforms like Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat via surveys and more. To enter those giveaways follow the instructions for the giveaway on the platform it is held. If a giveaway is entered via a survey, in order to be entered, the survey must be completed, no partial entries will be accepted, and you can only take the survey one time. Multiple entries will not be accepted. All survey answers remain anonymous. Your privacy is our priority.
2. Winners are selected at random and notified either via email or via the platform it is held.
3. If you win a contest and are notified, we need a response of acceptance via email (or via the platform the giveaway is held) within three business days of the date of the email sent. If we do not receive a response, your prize will be forfeited and awarded to another OrganicAuthority subscriber.
4. To send you your prize we will need a United States mailing address and phone number (some shipping carriers require phone numbers). Your prize will be mailed from the product manufacturer's company or from Organic Authority.
5. When it comes to giveaways, many times what you see is what you get. We can not engage in favors or switching. When other options are available we will give you as much flexibility as possible, but sometimes prize options are limited and dependent on available inventory.
6. Only one entry per person please. No OrganicAuthority staff, partners, family members, or contest sponsors can enter our contests.
7. It's easy to enter, all you have to do is subscribe to our newsletter.
8. If you have any questions, email LiveOrganic at OrganicAuthority dot com.
9. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Giveaway and Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Grand Prize Winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Giveaway or Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California. All taxes are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor, Organic Authority, Inc., Administrator, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, Survey Gizmo (or any other platform that we may run a giveaway on that is not mentioned here) and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliated companies, dealers, service agencies, independent contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, web hosting and service and fulfillment providers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this sweepstakes.
Want to read more about our FTC Compliance? Go here.