This rack of lamb recipe is delicious and simple. This easy recipe is a quick week night dinner or you can even serve it at your next dinner party. When purchasing lamb, ask for lamb that has been grass-fed from birth to market. It is healthiest for you and delicious!
2 racks of lamb cut in half with 3 bones per serving
4 slices of stale bread made into crumbs
7 tablespoons of grated parmesan (roughly 1/2 a cup)
splash of olive oil
2 tablespoons English mustard (dijon)
Pre-heat oven to 400 degree° F.
Place lamb on cutting board fat side up. Lightly score fat layer with a sharp knife. Generously sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper.
Heat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in an oven safe pan. Sear and brown lamb in hot olive oil.
Transfer pan with lamb to oven and roast for 7-8 minutes. Prepare crust while lamb cooks.
From the Organic Authority Files
Prepping the Crust:
Place all of the crust ingredients in a blender except the mustard, and pulse several times completely combined.
Pour mixture into a medium size bowl and set aside.
Pulling it Together:
Remove the lamb from the oven and brush with mustard. Dip the lamb into the crust mixture and completely cover lamb. Allow meat to rest.
When ready to serve, place meat back into the oven for 3-4 minutes.
Gordon serves this recipe with potatoes boulangere and courgettes provencal.
Check out these related Videos, Recipes and Articles
- Watch the Gordon Ramsay’s Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb Video
- Spaghetti with Shallots, Anchovies, Garlic, Grated Boiled Egg and Parmesan Gordon Ramsay Recipe
- Watch the Spaghetti with Shallots, Anchovies, Garlic, Grated Boiled Egg and Parmesan Gordon Ramsay video
- Roasted Organic Beet Salad with Aged Goat Cheese Recipe.
- Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa Recipe
- Watch the Lemon Herb Organic Quinoa video
- Spicy Asian Salad Recipe
- Watch the Spicy Asian Salad Recipe.
- Hale Kale Salad Recipe
- Watch the Hale Kale Salad video
Check out all of our Eco Fun Recipe Videos!