Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we like to take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they contribute.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
Candace Grant @jrzgrlz: How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Prevent (and Treat!) Colds & Flu http://www.organicauthority.com/how-to-use-apple-cider-vinegar-to-prevent-and-treat-colds-and-the-flu/ … via @organicauthorit#health#wellness#ACV
From the Organic Authority Files
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Bonny Harris Wow, they aren't perfect, but that is pretty amazing! We need more of this! And I bet you won't see this on the mainstream news channels, either. [Whole Foods Market Offers Local Growers & Producers $25 Million in Loans http://bit.ly/1ii0ZUj]
- Sara Rose I made this a few weeks ago- yum yum! [Yummy Butternut Squash Pasta Recipe With Parmesan, Nutmeg & Sage http://huff.to/1dYwVwf ]
- Travis Turner He knows how important food is. [Duke, Prince, Farmer? Prince William Enrolls in Agricultural Management Course at Cambridge http://bit.ly/1izNoKT]
- Ruby Gutka its going on the right direction and if others can follow suit would be good [Cheerios Ditches GMOs, GMO Inside Consumer Group Celebrates Major Victory http://bit.ly/1f14Y9V]
- Chef Todd Mohr Thank you for posting this, it's a fantastic article and highlights a development I've been battling against for years. In my culinary college classes, I ask "Is cooking Art or Science?" 50% have been watching too much Food TV and think it's purely Art, that they can throw anything together like a celebrity chef. The other 50% think you follow all recipes exactly as written, and cooking is Science. It's the impressions that food porn gives. [Thanks, Food Porn: Today's Cookbooks are Absolute Rubbish http://bit.ly/1cO0IHy]