It's tough dealing with the way the media and television tells us how we should look. The most important thing to remember is to be healthy and happy with the way you are, no matter what. Blisstree has even opened a discussion on banning the word "fat." Check out what people are saying and let them know what you think. If you are trying to lose a couple of those Summer pounds, we've included some great resources from Experience Life and EcoMom. Between that and some green back to school articles, last week's articles from around the web kept us inspired.
1. Low on motivation? These tips from Experience Life will get you to – and through – your workout with ease.
2. Looking for some healthy comfort food? Check out these delicious zucchini burgers from EcoMom!
From the Organic Authority Files
3. Blisstree debates: Should we ban the word 'fat'? Check out what people are discussing and throw in your own two cents!
4. Bottles be gone! Abe's Market wants you to ditch those single use water bottles and start reusing!
5. While you're at it, rethink those one-time use sandwich bags and take a look at MightyNest's guide to reusable snack and sandwich bags!
image: Demand Studios