Welcome to this week's installment of From Our Friends, our weekly roundup where we highlight some of our favorite posts from the past week and more from our friends and partners around the web. This week's edition includes articles on a wilder workout, freedom from both mosquitos and nasty chemicals, enjoying aloe vera juice in an unexpected new way, the wonders of wheat grass, and exotic eco-fashions to make your friends go green, with envy that is. Enjoy!
1. Experience Life monkeyed around with a primal moves workout that you can do in any urban jungle. Check it out for a playful pick-me-up to your fitness routine.
2. Buzz on over to MightyNest where their blogger tells you how to get through this year's record-breaking mosquito invasion without DEET.
3. Blisstree weighed in on the top ten best diets and goes over their pros and cons from a realistic perspective.
4. For a new twist refreshing on summer sips, follow the YogiTimes' simple recipe for aloe vera juice with mint and lemon.
5. If you could possibly need more reasons to enjoy nutritious and delicious wheat grass, The Organic Whey came up with eleven of them to help remind us why wheat grass is so wonderful.
6. Before the temps plummet, take advantage of the hot summer evenings in an even hotter eco-friendly dress. From vampy to sweet, these versatile pieces show off just how sexy sustainable living can be, at EcoSalon.
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent